- a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- be identical or equivalent to;
- "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!"
- be equal to in quality or ability;
- make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching;
- "let's equalize the duties among all employees in this office"
- having the same quantity, value, or measure as another;
- "on equal terms"
- "all men are equal before the law"
- having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task;
- "he was equal to the task"
- EQUAL adj having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- EQUAL v EQUALED, EQUALING, EQUALS or EQUALLED, EQUALLING, EQUALS to be equal to
Scrabble Score: 14equal is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
equal is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
equal is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 16equal is a valid Words With Friends word