- the event of something being raised upward;
- "an elevation of the temperature in the afternoon"
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development;
- angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- a raised or elevated geological formation
- distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level);
- "there was snow at the higher elevations"
- (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump;
- "a dancer of exceptional elevation"
- drawing of an exterior of a structure
- the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something;
- "his elevation to cardinal"
Scrabble Score: 12elevation is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
elevation is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
elevation is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 15elevation is a valid Words With Friends word