- the boundary of a surface
- a line determining the limits of an area
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object;
- "he rounded the edges of the box"
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice;
- "his voice had an edge to it"
- a slight competitive advantage;
- "he had an edge on the competition"
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something;
- "the edge of the leaf is wavy"
- "she sat on the edge of the bed"
- "the water's edge"
- advance slowly, as if by inches;
- "He edged towards the car"
- provide with a border or edge;
- "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary;
- provide with an edge;
- "edge a blade"
- EDGE v EDGED, EDGING, EDGES to provide with an edge (a bounding or dividing line)
Scrabble Score: 6edge is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
edge is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
edge is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7edge is a valid Words With Friends word