- something of little value;
- "his promise is not worth a damn"
- wish harm upon; invoke evil upon;
- used as expletives;
- "oh, damn (or goddamn)!"
- expletives used informally as intensifiers;
- "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"
- "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"
- DAMN v -ED, -ING, -S to curse
Scrabble Score: 7damn is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
damn is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
damn is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9damn is a valid Words With Friends word