- become fractured; break or crack on the surface only;
- "The glass cracked when it was heated"
- make a very sharp explosive sound;
- "His gun cracked"
- make a sharp sound;
- hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise;
- "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- pass through (a barrier);
- "Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county"
- break partially but keep its integrity;
- "The glass cracked"
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension;
- gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions;
- "she cracked my password"
- suffer a nervous breakdown
- tell spontaneously;
- cause to become cracked;
- "heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
- reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- break into simpler molecules by means of heat;
- "The petroleum cracked"
- used of skin roughened as a result of cold or exposure;
- of paint or varnish; having the appearance of alligator hide
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular;
Scrabble Score: 16cracked is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
cracked is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
cracked is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 18cracked is a valid Words With Friends word