- be composed of;
- "The land he conquered comprised several provinces"
- include or contain; have as a component;
- "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"
- form or compose;
- "These few men comprise his entire army"
- COMPRISE v -PRISED, -PRISING, -PRISES to include or contain
Scrabble Score: 14comprise is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
comprise is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
comprise is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 17comprise is a valid Words With Friends word