- draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs;
- "I can breathe better when the air is clean"
- be alive;
- "Every creature that breathes"
- impart as if by breathing;
- "He breathed new life into the old house"
- allow the passage of air through;
- "Our new synthetic fabric breathes and is perfect for summer wear"
- utter or tell;
- "not breathe a word"
- manifest or evince;
- "She breathes the Christian spirit"
- take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked;
- "This rare Bordeaux must be allowed to breathe for at least 2 hours"
- expel (gases or odors)
- BREATHE v BREATHED, BREATHING, BREATHES to inhale and exhale air
Scrabble Score: 12breathe is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
breathe is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
breathe is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 12breathe is a valid Words With Friends word