- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively;
- "an art exhibition"
- "a fine collection of art"
- the creation of beautiful or significant things;
- "art does not need to be innovative to be good"
- "I was never any good at art"
- "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation;
- "the art of conversation"
- "it's quite an art"
- photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication;
- "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
- ART n pl. -S an esthetically pleasing and meaningful arrangement of elements
Scrabble Score: 3art is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
art is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
art is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3art is a valid Words With Friends word