- a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm;
- "the arm of the record player"
- "an arm of the sea"
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting;
- the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- a division of some larger or more complex organization;
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation;
- supply with arms;
- "The U.S. armed the freedom fighters in Afghanistan"
- ARM v -ED, -ING, -S to supply with weapons
Scrabble Score: 5arm is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
arm is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
arm is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6arm is a valid Words With Friends word