- (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward;
- "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"
- at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant;
- "he is apt to lose"
- mentally quick and resourceful; -Bram Stoker
- "an apt pupil"
- being of striking appropriateness and pertinence;
- "an apt reply"
- APT adj APTER, APTEST suitable
Scrabble Score: 5apt is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
apt is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
apt is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6apt is a valid Words With Friends word