- one or some or every or all without specification;
- "give me any peaches you don't want"
- "not any milk is left"
- "any child would know that"
- "pick any card"
- "any day now"
- "cars can be rented at almost any airport"
- "at twilight or any other time"
- "beyond any doubt"
- "need any help we can get"
- to any degree or extent;
- "it isn't any better"
- ANY adj one, no matter which
Scrabble Score: 6any is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
any is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
any is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6any is a valid Words With Friends word