- with a forward motion;
- "we drove along admiring the view"
- "the horse trotted along at a steady pace"
- "move along"
- in accompaniment or as a companion;
- "his little sister came along to the movies"
- "I brought my camera along"
- "working along with his father"
- to a more advanced state;
- "the work is moving along"
- "well along in their research"
- "hurrying their education along"
- "getting along in years"
- in addition (usually followed by `with');
- "we sent them food and some clothing went along in the package"
- "along with the package came a bill"
- "consider the advantages along with the disadvantages"
- in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside');
- "pass the word along"
- "ran along beside me"
- "cottages along by the river"
- ALONG adv onward
Scrabble Score: 6along is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
along is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
along is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9along is a valid Words With Friends word