- in operation or operational;
- "left the oven on"
- "the switch is in the on position"
- (of events) planned or scheduled;
- "the picnic is on, rain or shine"
- "we have nothing on for Friday night"
- with a forward motion;
- "we drove along admiring the view"
- "the horse trotted along at a steady pace"
- "the circus traveled on to the next city"
- "move along"
- "march on"
- indicates continuity or persistence or concentration;
- "his spirit lives on"
- "shall I read on?"
- in a state required for something to function or be effective;
- "turn the lights on"
- "get a load on"
- ON n pl. -S the side of the wicket where a batsman stands in cricket
Scrabble Score: 2
Words With Friends Score: 3on is a valid Words With Friends word (US)