- a negative;
- "his no was loud and clear"
- a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of;
- "we have no bananas"
- "no eggs left and no money to buy any"
- "have you no decency?"
- "did it with no help"
- "I'll get you there in no time"
- referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present;
- "he was no heavier than a child"
- not in any degree or manner; not at all;
- "he is no better today"
- used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement;
- "no, you are wrong"
- NO n pl. NOS or NOES a negative reply
Scrabble Score: 2no is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
no is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
no is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3no is a valid Words With Friends (US) word