- the locus of feelings and intuitions;
- "in your heart you know it is true"
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body;
- "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- the courage to carry on;
- "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region;
- "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience;
- "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind;
- "he had a change of heart"
- a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines;
- "he drew a heart and called it a valentine"
- a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal);
- "a five-pound beef heart will serve six"
- a positive feeling of liking;
- "the child won everyone's heart"
- a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it;
- "he led the queen of hearts"
- "hearts were trumps"
- HEART v -ED, -ING, -S to hearten
Scrabble Score: 8
Words With Friends Score: 7heart is a valid Words With Friends word (US)