- a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- the deliberate act of failing to pay money;
- "his evasion of all his creditors"
- nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do;
- "his evasion of his clear duty was reprehensible"
- the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- EVASION n pl. -S the act of evading
Scrabble Score: 10
Words With Friends Score: 12evasion is a valid Words With Friends word (US)