- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- study intensively, as before an exam;
- "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
- remove the bones from;
- "bone the turkey before roasting it"
- consisting of or made up of bone;
- BONE v BONED, BONING, BONES to debone
Scrabble Score: 6bone is a valid Scrabble (US) word
Words With Friends Score: 8bone is a valid Words With Friends (US) word